Bio Essential Oil CISTUS 10ml
A beautiful white flower, the Rock Rose is the Cistus essential oil, which is a very rich and complex balsamic oil and excellent in fragrance applications. The special character from this oil aids the natural perfumery blending very well with other oils, particularly those from the floral spice and wood, such as Cedar wood oil.
Cistus is a wild-growing shrub with fragrant white flowers and white lanced-shaped leaves that are sticky on top and woolly underneath, growing up to three meters in height. The Egyptians imported cistus from Crete for the resin was used as incense and perfume.
Very gentle in nature yet with remarkable properties that can be used both internally and externally.
Benefits of Cistus:
- Helps to heal sunburn
- Anti-aging properties due to its healing and regenerating characteristics, for example stretch marks, wrinkles, wounds, warts, abscesses
- Effective acne treatment
- Enhances memory
- Bacterial growth inhibitor
- Relieves anxiety and stress as it tones and balances the nervous system
- Bleeding from wounds or nose
- Improving the immune system
Use it with a little olive oil to apply locally, for example.
Price includes postage and packaging | UK only.
Outside the UK? Contact us directly and we will calculate and organise shipping.